3 deHoogs and a Lady

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm Back!

Sorry I have neglected my blog of late. My time has been taken up with crackbook...oops, I mean Facebook. I have had some cool opportunities at work lately. I was able to create a fantasy makeup for a fashion show and press release for a designer named Ginni Kelly. Here are a couple of pics.




I was then chosen to do a finale for an international model search which was fun and laid back.




Then I was chosen to be a part of the MAC team that did body painting for a big fundraising event at a mansion in Vancouver. It was fantastic. You forget that you are painting a body after a bit. It took us 3 1/2 hours with 3 of us on each body.


3 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Daemshort said...

That is very cool Kim. Sounds like you have been busy. Yes, Facebook does seem to cut into blogging time. I have the same sort of thing. Between that and work and kids, there never quite seems to be the right amount of time in the day. Hope all is well. with you. Take care, Deb

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Cyriously? said...

Super cool Kim!

Will we be seeing you guys in Smithers this summer for the V & Aaron's wedding?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger elliott5inbc said...

WOWSERS...

Love those TIGER STRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home