3 deHoogs and a Lady

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What happens in Bellingham, stays in Bellingham!


One of the biggest perks of my job are the friends that I have been blessed with. Not only are they some of the most talented people I have ever met, but some of the most beautiful women (inside and out). My friends, Kathleen and Christine, are two such women. It's rare that the three of us get the same day off, so we decided to take a little trek over the border. Our trip consisted of American cereals, the wonderland that is Target, 2 hours in border crossings, and discussions over who has a better mix on their IPods. It also contained laughs, snorts and guffaws!
It was, actually, a great time for new memories, eh!

5 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger CanaGal said...

how are Natasha & Bruce?

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger 3to1...outnumbered said...

They're really good, Nancy. They are working for YWAM in Chico, CA.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger CanaGal said...

thanks! I hope they are enjoying all of the sun and warm weather that we are not getting

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger CanaGal said...

Hi, my name is canagal & I am addicted to youtube

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger .leanne said...

Target... I LOVE Target. To get the full effect you must pronounce it with a french accent -- did you know that? This is extreemly important when you are asking a local to take your picture in commeration of the shopping event that encompasses "target".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home