3 deHoogs and a Lady

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Brand New Year

Do you join in the New Year's resolutions? I've been thinking this year that I would write a resolutions/life list for 2007. Here it is:

1. Be more proactive in getting together with friends.

2. Have someone over for dinner at least once every 2 weeks. (That way my house will get really clean at least that often)

3. Find a way to teach the men in my life that the entryway closet is a friendly thing, not to be afraid to open and put in your shoes and coat.

4. Get back to the gym as I got pretty lazy over the holidays.

5. Plan a family trip for 2007

6. Laugh more.

7. Pray more.

8. Read more.

9. Date my husband more often.

10. Get more creative on days Mark and I have off together to have family adventure days.

Hope your next year if full of wonderful memories and interesting life lessons. Salut!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Renice said...

Hey Kim, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope it was more thrilling than ours. And I hope you're able to keep your resolutions, I never make them b/c I know I won't keep them.
Also I wanted to mention that I clicked on your link "mini me" and got a computer virus. It's all resolved now, but thought you might want to know.
Let's talk soon and get together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home