3 deHoogs and a Lady

Monday, November 13, 2006

What Goes On In Their Little Heads


I have to start this with an Aidan story. The other day, my boys were playing a pretend game of pirates. Aidan took a short break to go to the bathroom. While in there, he explained to me that he was being a skeleton pirate. He then said,"Mommy, when I don't want to be Aidan I can just pretend to be someone else, right?" Could Hollywood be in the future? Only time will tell.




Ethan is my little rock star with his long hair. A while ago, he said that he would like to get his hair cut like Daddy. I reminded him that daddy's hair is really short, are you sure? "Well, maybe not THAT short" he responds. So he still has long hair making mommy very happy.

5 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger .leanne said...

Hey Kim -- wow those boys sure are getting big! Some fantastic costumes you made for halloween.

Just wanted to say hi so... hi

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Cyriously? said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! Aidan especially has changed so much since the last time we saw you.

Crazy!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger jane jane the choo choo train said...

Hi guys. The boys are looking so big and beautiful - - Ethan looks exactly the same as I remember!

Hope you are all doing well.
~jW.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Renice said...

Hi Kim, weekends are usually good for us. here's my email. Hopefully we can set something up soon.
mikeandrenice@hotmail.com

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger CanaGal said...

they both look like you, Kim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home